Sunday, July 10, 2011

Snap, Crackle & Pop

Photobucket
Attention hosts & hostesses. All the hopeless hostess posts received a stylish new make-over & updates before moving to www.ColorMeCourtney.com. Click here to check them out & refer to Color Me Courtney from now on!
Hello Hosts!
So last weekend was the Forth of July and although I did not do anything too extravagant for the holiday, I did celebrate with my fabulous mother and amazing boyfriend at my childhood home. For the three of us, I created some exciting celebratory desserts in addition to our all American burger and brats lunch. 

Dynamite Drinks
For drinks we had tropical red punch but I lined the rims with blue poprocks

Jello Martini's
I made strawberry jello in Martini glasses and topped it with cool whip and fruit: raspberries and blueberries

Fruit Kabobs
For the fruit kabobs I strung strawberries and blue berries with marshmallows and drizzled with finished products with white chocolate.

Celebratory Cup-Cakes
I also made red velvet cupcakes and topped them with creme cheese frosting and blueberries

Red White and Blue Strawberries
To create white chocolate covered strawberries, I dipped the berries in chocolate and them covered them in red, white and blue sprinkles

I Scream, You Scream
I created dip cones by covering waffle cones in white chocolate and sprinkles before adding vanilla ice cream

Check out my Forth of July event ensemble by visiting my forth fashion blog post: You're a Firework

No comments:

Post a Comment